UMM, omg.!
what about me jackie?
I like butterflies, and stawberry ice cream. Ohhhhhhh, and I cant forget my lil kitty Snuggles.
UMM, omg.!
what about me jackie?
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
Hrmmm, you know what I think about you. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
movin it back to the top again.....
Who think's Cheez-it's is the shiz!
free like OJ all day
Fat Free Cheez-It.
They're crunchier & saltier than the regular kind!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
speaking of cheese.....if you play weird al's "nature trail to hell" backward....it says "satan eats cheese whiz" haha
Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
-40-
i like pizza [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
with pepperoni and black olives and mushrooms!! YUM
why is a hamburger called a hamburger when there is no ham in it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Bookmarks